LARRY MAHAN Men's Platinium 500X Superior Fur Felt Cowboy Hat
Cowboy hat crown height and brim width may vary slightly.
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Black hued, 100% pure beaver fur felt
- Classic cattleman hat styling
- Genuine 500X fur felt retains a subtle sheen, soft hand, & durability - a crown jewel in your collection.
- Finest western hat style from six-time World All-Around Rodeo Champion, Larry Mahan
- Self band showcases four-piece gold, silver, & bronze buckle set
- Leather sweatband
- 4 1/2" Crown height
Top your western look off with the best of the best - the Superior 500X fur felt western cowboy hat from rodeo legend Larry Mahan. Hat features a classic 4" hat brim and 4 1/2" cattleman hat crease crown. Naturally breathable leather sweatband. Satin crown lining.
Care: Use a soft brush, starting at the left side of the hat, and brush it counterclockwise toward the back of the hat and around again. If your hat gets wet, simply shake off the excess water. If it's a fur felt, you need to turn down the "self-conforming" leather sweatband and stand the hat on the sweatband so it can dry naturally. Never rest your hat on its brim as this could cause it to lose its shape. Store your hat upside down, on its crown, on a clean surface or in a box.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS?
WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRICES IN?
All prices in the store are in United States Dollar.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
HOW DO I BUY IN YOUR STORE?
IS MY PURCHASE PROTECTED?